Learn how to make Enkulal Tibs by using this simple recipe from The Ethiopian Food. Here you will learn about all the ingredients you will need to make this traditional Ethiopian dish with all the necessary directions.
Ingredients Required to Make Enkulal Tibs
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp tomato, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- ½ tbsp berbere
- ¼ tbsp cardamom
- 1 tbsp niter kibbeh (Ethiopian clarified butter)
How to Make Enkulal Tibs (Step-by-Step Tutorial)
- Start by melting the niter kibbeh in a skillet. Then add the finely chopped tomatoes, onions, and jalapeño peppers into the skillet and cook them for a few minutes, until they start getting soft.
- Add berbere to the mix and stir. Let the mixture heat up for 1 or 2 min.
- In the end, add the 2 eggs into the skillet. You don’t need to scramble the eggs. Just add them to the mix and stir up the mixture some more.
- When it’s done, serve the Enkulal Tibs with injera and enjoy!
Equipment Recommendations to Make Enkulal Tibs
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an affiliate, we get commissions for purchases made through links on this website from Amazon and other third parties.