Home Recipes Restaurants Food Guides Injera Makers Buyer Guides Kitchen Essentials
Gored Gored Recipe
Gored Gored is an Ethiopian dish that has been enjoyed by many around the world for centuries. This flavorful and comforting meal is made primarily with chopped beef or lamb, as well as a host of spices and herbs.
Gored Gored is often served with Injera, a type of flatbread made from Teff flour, which helps to soak up the savory sauce. Those who are familiar with the cuisine of Ethiopia know this dish for its intense flavor and its ability to tantalize the palate.
Ingredients Required to Make Gored Gored
- 2 lbs beef
- 4 tbsp berbere
- 4 tbsp niter kibbeh (Ethiopian clarified butter)
How to Make Gored Gored (Step-by-Step Tutorial)
- Start by cutting up your beef into small cubed pieces. on a medium skillet melt the niter kibbeh at low heat.
- Heat a mid-sized skillet at low heat and melt your niter kibbeh.
- Add the beef and berbere to the skillet. Then increase the heat to high heat and saute the beef-spice mix, while constantly stirring.
- Continue cooking until the meat is cooked well enough to your taste.
Equipment Recommendations to Make Gored Gored
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an affiliate, we get commissions for purchases made through links on this website from Amazon and other third parties.