Use this Kochkocha recipe to make a hot and delicious dipping sauce that is quite easy to make for any occasion. It is great to eat with Dirkosh, as well as most meat-based Tibs dishes.
Ingredients Required to Make Kochkocha
- 1 lb jalapeño peppers
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- ½ tbsp cardamom
- ½ tbsp coriander
- ¼ tbsp cumin
- ¼ tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
How to Make Kochkocha (Step-by-Step Tutorial)
- First, prepare the jalapeño peppers by cutting them into two halves and deseeding them, and chopping them into smaller pieces.
- Put the peppers into a skillet, add some olive oil, and cook them while stirring them often until start getting tender.
- Then remove the peppers from heat and rinse them with cold water, and them into a blender along with the ginger and onions.
- Blend the mix well until they are smooth & creamy. And add the spices (cardamom, coriander, coriander, cumin, and basil) one by one, blending for a bit between each batch.
- When you are done blending, transfer the Kochkocha into a clean container and keep it in your fridge until you’re ready to serve it. Kochkocha is best served cold.
Equipment Recommendations to Make Kochkocha
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an affiliate, we get commissions for purchases made through links on this website from Amazon and other third parties.