Home Recipes Restaurants Food Guides Injera Makers Buyer Guides Kitchen Essentials
YeTelba Smoothie (Flaxseeds Fruit Juice) Recipe
YeTelba Smoothie is a very nutritious and tasty Ethiopian beverage that you can enjoy as a breakfast or snack. It is incredibly nutritious and quite healthy. Here is a simple recipe that you can follow to make YeTelba Smoothie at home.
Ingredients Required to Make YeTelba Smoothie
- 1 cup of Telba (flaxseeds)
- 1 peeled and seeded pear
- 1 peeled and seeded mango
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tsp of honey
- 6 ice cubes
How to Make YeTelba Smoothie (Step-by-Step Tutorial)
- Start by light roasting and grinding the Telba (flaxseeds).
- Next, wash, peal, remove the seeds, and chop the pear and mango into suitable sizes.
- Finally, mix all of the ingredients and blend them all together, and serve fresh.
Equipment Recommendations to Make YeTelba Smoothie
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an affiliate, we get commissions for purchases made through links on this website from Amazon and other third parties.