YeTelba Fitfit stands out as an excellent vegan-friendly Ethiopian dish, tailored for those who prefer milder flavors. Beyond its delightful taste, it boasts health benefits as a rich source of vitamin B.
Ingredients Required to Make YeTelba Fitfit
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 ½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 jalapeño peppers, deseeded and diced
- Salt, to taste
- 1 large injera
How to Make YeTelba Fitfit (Step-by-Step Tutorial)
- In a medium bowl, mix the ground flaxseed and water.
- Add olive oil, diced onions, diced jalapeños, and salt to taste. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Tear the large injera into bite-size pieces and place them in a large bowl.
- Pour the flaxseed mixture over the torn injera.
- Mix well until the sauce is evenly distributed and has soaked into all the pieces of injera.
- Serve the Ethiopian Flaxseed Sauce with Injera along with more injera or your favorite whole grain bread.
Equipment Recommendations to Make YeTelba Fitfit
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an affiliate, we get commissions for purchases made through links on this website from Amazon and other third parties.